ARGUS International Biofuels Forward Curves
The Argus Biofuels curve service provides price transparency for companies involved in the biofuels markets, which is an evolving market as the international community focuses on climate change and reducing carbon emissions.
Argus forward curves are created from unbiased, industry-specific methodologies with undistorted, fair market values. The Argus Biofuels curve service provides deep market insights and data that will support precision in your risk management and benefit your bottom line.
Looking for Americas biofuels forward curves? Click here
Daily assessments for multiple biofuels, providing a rolling 24 months of monthly forward prices
Time-stamped using the London settle, 16:30
Independent and transparent market-appropriate methodology
Delivery options: Your choice of data feed, our third-party partners, Argus Direct, Excel Add-in, or email
How clients use our data
A proven, reliable tool for analytical and risk-management processes, including:
- Mark-to-market (MTM) accounting
- Value-at-risk (VaR)
- Potential future exposure (PFE)
- Deal valuation
- Regression analysis
- Scenario analysis
- Valuing option premiums associated with forward crude contracts
Customers that benefit
The Argus Biofuels Forward Curves service is essential for anyone with exposure to the biofuels market. Below are some examples of how some clients use this service:
- Risk managers use our forward curves data for unbiased, third-party curve validation against counterparties, internal valuations, and for mark-to-market purposes for daily profit and loss assessments.
- Traders, Market Analysts, and Trade Analyst rely on our extensive historical analysis to determine locational and temporal spread relationships and use prior-day curves daily as a reference when entering the market, the following morning.