ARGUS Nefte Transport
The Argus Nefte Transport service, available in both English and Russian, covers logistics for the exports of oil cargoes each month from the former Soviet Union.
The service provides information on the infrastructure for transporting crude and oil products, industry trends and future projects.
- Comprehensive coverage, with the monitoring of rail, pipeline, sea, river, motor transportation, transshipment, surveyor services and freight rates
- Continuously tracks the market for river transportation of oil products in the European part of Russia during the navigation season
- Lease rate assessments for petroleum tankcars in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, and monitoring of railway freight rates
- The publication features sea freight rates for cargoes from Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Kaliningrad, Nakhodka and Vanino
- Monthly monitoring of time-charter freight rates
- Argus Nefte Transport provides data on transshipment rates for oil products at Russian, Baltic and Ukrainian ports
- Rail transportation
- Petroleum tankcars
- Pipeline exports of crude and oil products
- River transportation of oil products
- River and sea tankers
- Shipping (sea transportation of crude and oil products)
- Lease rates for petroleum tankcars
- Monthly statistics for pipeline and rail exports of crude
- Monthly statistics for railway exports of oil products
- Monthly statistics for river exports of oil products (during the navigation season)
- Time-charter freight rates and shipping rates at low-liquid markets
- Overview of oil terminal infrastructure and related interviews
Customers that benefit
The Argus Nefte Transport service is an essential tool for anyone that wants to stay informed about oil movements from the former Soviet Union to international markets. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Analysts at trading companies use the services to validate trading opportunities.
- Operations departments at ports need the information to know cargo flows to competing ports.
- Traders use the information to search for and review cargo sources.
- Traders and transportation companies can review infrastructure capacity and transportation costs.
+7 495 933 75 71
Request more information