ARGUS Nefte Transport
- Comprehensive coverage, including the monitoring of rail, pipeline, seaborne, river, motor transportation, transshipment, surveyor services and freight rates;
- Continuously tracks the market for river transportation of oil products in the European part of Russia during the navigation season and transportation costs;
- Shipping costs from the ports of Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Kaliningrad to Rotterdam; from Nakhodka and Vanino to Singapore, Qingdao and Tibu; from Rostov-on-Don/Azov, Taganrog,
- Temryuk and Kavkaz to Kavkaz outside port limits (OPL) storage tanks, from Temryuk to Gebze, from Novorossiysk/Tuapse to the ports of Bulgaria and Romania, from the ports of Bulgaria and Romania to the ports of Georgia;
- Monthly monitoring of time charter freight rates;
- A calculated freight index for crude shipments within the Black Sea by Aframax and Suezmax tankers;
- Monitoring of additional insurance premiums for war risks for Aframax and Suezmax vessels carrying crude from Russian ports;
- Monthly monitoring of rail transportation in tank containers;
- Data on transshipment rates for oil products at Russian and Baltic ports.
- Rail transportation;
- Pipeline exports of crude and oil products;
- River transportation of oil products;
- Seaborne transportation of crude and oil products;
- Port transshipment market.
- Lease rates for petroleum and gas tankcars;
- Monthly statistics for pipeline and rail exports of crude;
- Monthly statistics for rail exports of oil products;
- Monthly statistics for rail transportation in tank containers;
- Monthly statistics for river exports of oil products (during the navigation season);
- Time-charter freight rates and shipping costs in low-liquid markets;
- Overviews of oil terminal infrastructure and related interviews.
Customers that benefit
The Argus Nefte Transport service is an essential tool for anyone that wants to stay informed about oil movements from the former Soviet Union to international markets. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Analysts at trading companies use the service to prepare their own reports on the markets of interest;
- Operations departments at ports need the information to know cargo flows to competing ports;
- Traders use the information to search for new cargo sources;
- Trading and transportation companies can review infrastructure capacity and transportation costs.
+ 44 (0) 20 7780 4200