ARGUS Ukrainian Oil Products
Argus Ukraine Oil Products is a daily price report covering Ukrainian and eastern European oil product markets.
- jet fuel
- fuel oil
- crude oil and gas condensate
- reformate, alkylate, MTBE and benzene fractions
Features of the service
- operational analysis of prices
- data on completed deals
- detailed overview of events and exclusive news
- transparent methodology for calculating quotations
- analysis of the Ukrainian oil product market, with commentary from participants
- analytical reviews and statistics on imports, exports, production and consumption of oil products, as well as long-term and spot trade under formula pricing
- analytical reviews and statistics on imports, exports, production and consumption of crude and oil products in eastern Europe
- price reviews for Ukrainian bitumen, crude and gas condensate markets
- monthly analytical reviews of price changes on Ukrainian gasoline and diesel wholesale markets
- Sellers’ prices for large and small wholesale gasoline and diesel volumes on the Ukrainian market
- fob Rotterdam, cif northwest Europe and fob western Mediterranean quotes for gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and fuel oil
- spot and term quotes for gasoline and diesel imports at Ukraine’s borders.
Who can benefit from the report?
The accurate, reliable and up-to-date information published in the Argus Ukrainian Oil Products service is used daily to assist in business decisions. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- importers of oil products — the information in the report can help determine prices for large wholesale volumes on the Ukrainian market for those wishing to trade or buy fuel to supply the filling station network. Our data can be used to calculate the cost of imported oil products and to gauge the attractiveness of buying from a particular manufacturer for onward sale, as well as to calculate the financial efficiency of internal trading divisions and for transfer pricing
- Ukrainian oil product producers — our data will allow a comparison between prices on the domestic market and imported fuel, and help producers determine prices from competitors in Ukraine so they can trade effectively. The information can be used to conclude deals with buyers, and with consumers that buy Ukrainian fuel at prices calculated under formulas based on quotations in Europe
- exporters of oil products to Ukraine — the report can be used to compare the efficiency and evaluate the profitability of motor fuel supply to Ukraine and markets in northwest Europe, and to understand how pricing dynamics in Ukraine compare with other markets. It can be used for settlements with Ukrainian importers that buy fuel at prices calculated under formulas based on quotations in Europe. Our data can be used to assess the effectiveness of the entire sales chain — from foreign refinery to Ukrainian trading hub — and for transfer pricing;
- customs, antimonopoly authority and government representatives — the information can be used to calculate customs and tax payments on product imports and exports. It can also be used to assess transparency and compliance with antitrust laws in retail and wholesale pricing.
+38 (044) 298 1808
+ 371 6739 2220
Request more information